Clay Supervisor of Elections asking for Supervised Voting volunteers | News
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- The Clay County Supervisor of Elections office is looking for volunteers to assist with supervised voting.
The Supervised Voting program involves going to Clay County's assisted living facilities and helping the residents vote via mail ballot in the Primary Election, according to an alert from the Supervisor of Elections office.
Since the ballot is a two-page ballot, the Supervisor's office said they will need a lot of help at each facility.
The voting will take place during the weeks of October 7-12 and October 15-18. Here is the complete schedule of where and when volunteers are needed:
- Monday, October 8 - Emeritus and The Terrace
- Tuesday, October 9 - Moosehaven
- Wednesday, October 10 - Live Care at Wells and Heartland
- Thursday, October 11 - Doctor's Lake and Signature Healthcare
- Friday, October 12 - Allegro and Consulate
- Monday, October 15 - Penney Farms
- Tuesday, October 16 - Life Care of Orange Park
- Wednesday, October 17 - Park of the Palms
- Thursday, October 18 - Governor's Creek
If you are able to help, contact Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 269-6350. Please include your interest and availability if sending an e-mail.