Early voting begins next week in Clay County | News
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- Clay County voters can head to the polls to cast their ballot for the November General Election beginning October 27.
With a lengthy ballot that includes a presidential election and a number of amendments, voters can avoid long lines on election day by voting at one of five early voting locations throughout Clay County.
Early voting for the General Election will run from Saturday, October 27 through Saturday, November 3 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Clay County Supervisor of Elections Chris H. Chambliss said, "Many Clay County voters have come to embrace the convenience and ease of Early Voting."
Early voting will be held at the following locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 1417-1 S. Orange Ave., Green Cove Springs.
- Fleming Island Library, 1895 Town Center Blvd., Fleming Island.
- Keystone Heights Tax Collector Office, 275 South Lawrence Blvd.
- Middleburg Clay-Hill Library, 2245 Aster Ave., Middleburg.
- Orange Park Library, 2054 Plainfield Ave., Orange Park.
Voters will need to present a valid photo and signature. If you are a voter who has moved into Clay County from another county in Florida are encouraged to change their address with the Clay County Elections Office before voting or they will be required to vote using a provisional ballot.
During the early voting period, voter turnout will be updated at www.clayelections.com.